Our Speech Pathology Services
Speech Therapy has the opportunity to change lives. Over the years, Speech Therapists have re-defined and broadened the health advantages to both the health care community and the world of patients needing this special approach.
Our Speech Therapists have joined in a collaborative model with the Kinect and K2 team to deliver a whole body connection to their powerful experience.
Speech Language Pathologists, or SLPs work with people on a variety of conditions impacting their ability to think, communicate, and swallow. We take a hands-on patient-centered approach to truly understand your goals and challenges, and collaborate during treatment to make sure your objectives in pursuing treatment are being met. We currently specialize in adult-based speech language pathology.
Conditions treated include:
- Cognitive-Linguistic abilities (Thinking abilities such as attention, memory, processing speed, and executive function)
- Motor Speech (speech clarity, for example slurred speech after a Stroke or TBI)
- Accent modification
- Voice (vocal nodules, vocal cord polyp, performance voice health, aging voice, occupational voice use)
- Parkinson’s Disease Swallowing and Voice
- Head and Neck Cancer Swallowing and Voice
- Alternative and Augmentative Communication including Speech Generating Device Evaluation and Training
- Speech, Language, and Swallowing changes related to progressive neurological disease such as ALS and/or PNP
- Transgender Voice
Other Specialty Services Available:
- Vital Stimulation for Swallowing
- LSVT Loud
- SPEAK OUT ®
- Myofascial Release for Speech, Swallowing, and Voice
- Airway balancing and optimization